SOCIAL MEDIA GUIDELINES
FarmaMondo Group (Piazza Indipendenza 3b, Chiasso, Switzerland, https://farmamondo.com/, “FarmaMondo”) (“FarmaMondo”, “We”, “Our”) maintains social media accounts (e.g. LinkedIn, Facebook, collectively “Social Media”) as channels for communicating its latest news and activities, employee achievements, and career opportunities to external audiences including its customers, stakeholders and people who interact with us. To ensure our corporate communications are consistent with our mission and with applicable ethical, legal and regulatory standards, we have put in place the following basic guidelines to help you understand how we consider it appropriate to use FarmaMondo’s Social Media.
We encourage you to interact with our company by following us or clicking “Like” on our corporate profile pages on such social media platforms and discussing topics relevant to our services and activities. Our mission is to create an inspiring, supportive, fun community on our Social Media accounts.
When you engage with any of FarmaMondo’s Social Media channels, you are agreeing to the following guidelines of appropriate use, in addition to the Terms of Service / User Agreements and/or other legal notices provided by FarmaMondo and those of the respective social media platforms including Facebook and LinkedIn.
When engaging with FarmaMondo’s Social Media please take into consideration and follow the simple rules below, and make sure you check back from time to time because these may change:
- In case that FarmaMondo’s Social Media account allows for commenting, forwarding, re-posting, liking or other interactive functionality by users, please do not share comments that contain:
- Inappropriate comments or inferences about FarmaMondo’s competitors;
- Content that includes defamatory, libelous and offensive or demeaning language (including images, videos and links that would constitute an invasion of an individual’s privacy;
- Content that is misleading, incorrect, fraudulent or deceptive;
- Disparaging or threatening comments about others;
- Posts that are excessively repetitive and/or disruptive to the community or are SPAM-like in nature;
- Posts containing proprietary, confidential, sensitive or non-public information about, or related to, FarmaMondo or any other person or company;
- Advertising or promotion of products or services content;
- Posts sharing personal information about you or other individuals;
- Disrespectful comments for other members of our social media communities;
- Any comment that violates LinkedIn’s User Agreement or Facebook’s Terms of Service.
- Because our Social Media profiles are public and anyone can engage with us, we cannot be responsible for views expressed other than our own. FarmaMondo does not verify, represent or endorse any opinions or information expressed by third-party organizations or individuals posting content to the FarmaMondo’s Social Media accounts. FarmaMondo has no responsibility for actions of the posters and any content posted by anyone other than FarmaMondo. Comments and other material not posted by FarmaMondo don’t necessarily reflect FarmaMondo’s views or opinions and we cannot guarantee their accuracy or reliability.
- We may occasionally share links to third-party websites when we think you will find the information helpful. However, please note that this does not in any way constitute an official endorsement of the individual website or company. We are not responsible for the terms and conditions, privacy policies, cookies statements and other policies and practices or content of any website accessed through links or references in our Social Media accounts.
- By posting on one of our Social Media profiles, you understand that your posts, and any ideas or techniques contained in them, may be freely used by us in any way and in any media, including on our corporate website and Social Media pages, and in our business. Accordingly, please do not submit any ideas or materials that you wish to keep confidential.
- As user you retain the copyright and so forth of the posted contents to FarmaMondo’s Social Media; however, by such posting, you grant to FarmaMondo a worldwide and non-exclusive right to use (copy, process, translate, extract, publish, etc.) all or part of the contents without your prior consent and without royalty payment. In addition, you are deemed as agreeing not to enforce copyright, moral rights of author and so forth against FarmaMondo.
- FarmaMondo reserves all rights related to its Social Media accounts and may at its sole discretion add, remove or modify any content or material posted on the account, discontinue the account, accept or reject those who may wish to follow the account and respond to any questions or comments addressed to the account.
- FarmaMondo reserves the right to reject/remove any post with unacceptable content and block also users that violate the above-mentioned terms.
We encourage you to check often for updates, as we reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify these guidelines at any time. Your continuous use of our Social Media profiles indicates your acceptance of any revisions to these terms. Also, while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently, FarmaMondo may take any actions it deems appropriate to ensure that a particular Social Media account is not disrupted or abused in any way.
Last updated: September 17th, 2020